The Halo Microchip Scanner is:
- Cost effective, so you can afford to have a scanner in each consulting room.
- Halo will immediately alert the operator if the microchip being scanned belongs to an animal that has been reported missing.
- No batteries needed. Comes with rechargable USB lead that can be used to charge in the wall or in a car 12V USB charger.
- Ergonomic design is small, lightweight, and robust.
- Reads all 15 digit ISO and FDX-A (FECAVA) 10 digit microchips, and will display if the 9 digit Avid Friendchip is detected.
- Features an effective read range the entire outer edge is the scanning area so that a large scanning area is covered in one go.
- Rechargeable battery lasts for up to 800 scans
- Works with Windows 98 or later software. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MAC.