Warning: Last items in stock!
Double-wide MARS Coat King trimmer for large breeds. This curry-comb consists of a fine wooden handle (Bubinga, FSC certified) and 18 rust free, tempered high-grade steel blade. In this product the blades are completely changeable as the head! The special geometry of the blades guarantees a good penetration in to the fur with proper use, you can effectively and neatly remove around 90% of the loose dead hair with it. Simple application: put on the fur with a subtle pressure, eventually hold against it with the other hand and comb out in the direction of growth (in long strokes) and then remove the hairs from the blade with your hand.
Coarse & Medium style coat king for preparatory work and thinning out undercoat.
• Akita Japanese - 18 double
• Bearded Collie - 18 double
• Belgian Shepherd - 18 double, 23 blade for short coats
• Bernese Mountain Dog - 18 double
• Border Collie - 18 double
• Briard - 18 double or 12 blade double for very thick coats
• German Shepherd - 18 double
• Golden Retriever - 20 neck for showdogs, 18 double for body
• Irish Wolfhound - 18 double
• Newfoundland - 18 double
• Siberian Husky - 18 double
Coat Kings are made of high quality stainless steel with a comfortable red wood handle.
This rake has blades on the sides of the teeth, which recognize the loose/dead hair within the coat and rake it out. When used correctly, it will take out a maximum of two to three percent of healthy hair, which is negligible as long as you do not use it on a daily basis.
Please make sure you consider your purchase carefully, as choosing too coarse a rake may result in cutting the coat of the animal, which should be avoided!