Warning: Last items in stock!
Rejuvenate Black Coats, Repair and Protect
Not sure if a product will work for your breed? No worries! With our expertly selected system trial kits, you can try out the products with no hassle, and no commitment! With such a wide variety of systems to choose from, there’s sure to be a kit that fits your needs. From coat type specific kits, to sensitive skin, to maintenance, Chris Christensen has you covered!
1. Use Black on Black first, pre-wet coat, apply directly to coat DO NOT DILUTE, work into a lather, allow to remain on the coat for ten (10) minutes, rinse thoroughly. If stubborn stains remain, apply directly on stain for another five (5) minutes) rinse thoroughly.
2. Apply Thick N Thicker Foaming Protein to your clean, wet coat. Thoroughly work the dense foam from the base of the coat, paying particular attention to the ends of the coat for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
3. Apply After u Bathe liberally directly into the wet coat, work through coat with fingers, rinse thoroughly.
4. Spray Ice on Ice into coat while wet or while drying the coat. Use short, quick strokes and spray evenly. Leave in the coat, do not rinse.
* NOTE: The proteins in Thick N Thicker Foaming Protein last through 2-3 shampoos.
|Product Line||System Kits|